Vancouver Jazz Forum Home | Calendar | Forum | Musicians | CD Releases | Radio | Gallery | Search | CONTACT  

Go Back   Vancouver Jazz Forum > Jazz on the Air
FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Jun 11, 2010, 11:40 AM

Jazz Feature for June 14:The 2010 Vancouver Jazz Fest. with guest John Orysik.

The 2010 Vancouver International Jazz Festival takes front and center on tonight's (June 14) show. The full three hours will be devoted to presenting music from the hundreds of artists coming to this year's event, now in it's 25th year. As has become an annual tradition on The Jazz Show, my guest and guest host and musical presenter will be the redoubtable and ebullient Media Director for Coastal Jazz and Blues, John Orysik. I'll essentially take a back seat and let John pick the music and comment on the many resident and international artists that will be there this year. It's always a show that I look forward to and I hope you will too. The full 3 hours will be Jazz Festival time on The Jazz Show..............see you then.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: