Vancouver Jazz Forum Home | Calendar | Forum | Musicians | CD Releases | Radio | Gallery | Search | CONTACT  

Go Back   Vancouver Jazz Forum > Seen / Heard
FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Jun 29, 2012, 08:32 PM

Georgia Stage

I heard several good performances at the new outdoor festival venue surrounding the Art Gallery. Jesse Cahill and the Nightcrawlers, Barry Elmes Quintet, and Michael Occhipinti's group. I also did a show with my Songbook group on the Sunday. I thought the new venue worked great, had (generally) very good sound, and with the gallery steps right there for raked seating and tons of walk-by traffic very friendly for new festival attendees. Congrats to CJBS for pulling off this successful transition to a more central location for their opening weekend outdoor shows!!
Old Jun 30, 2012, 07:25 PM

Hi Phil,

I was in attendance at the same shows and I agree with you entirely. Great job by Coastal.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: